Are you a carer? Is the person that helps you in your daily activities a carer?

If you have a disability or a need for someone to help look after you please let us know via the form at the bottom of this page. There are often extra facilities available to you. Similarly if you are a carer, or help look after someone else, even if he or she is not a patient of this practice, please let us know.

Please find out what you are entitled to, and the help that is available to you, by accessing the link below to the NHS Choices website.

In addition, The North Yorkshire County Council website provides very useful information relating to services and support in our practice area.  This information is available by accessing the link below.


Hambleton & Richmondshire Carers Centre

Our local support center for carers is a registered charity providing free, confidential support.

For more information please visit their website at:

Tel: 01609 780872 Or email: [email protected]


Please complete the form below if you are a carer or you are being cared for

  • Carer details

  • DD slash MM slash YYYY
  • Details of person being cared for

  • DD slash MM slash YYYY